Buying Your Home.
Finding a home is only the beginning of the home buying process; it is the multiple details in between where we also provide professional guidance.
Buyers will experience a level of service that is unsurpassed in the real estate industry.
We network with agents, lenders, inspectors, designers, builders and real estate attorneys so that we stay current on market trends, upcoming listings, developments and legal information relative to our profession.
With Hufham & Company as your Buyer’s Agent, you have an invaluable resource working for YOU!
- Active listening to understand exactly what type of home you desire, what your needs are, locations that are important to you, and what your priorities are. Identifying homes (both on and off-market) that meet your needs
- Informed explanations of market trends to help you feel confident when you make an offer
- Help to evaluate and secure financing options
- Strategically positioning your offer for success and fierce negotiation on your behalf with decades of expertise in Georgia Real Estate contracts.
- Once your offer is accepted, the real work begins! We begin with the coordination of your inspection(s); staying in contact with your lender; review of the appraisal if questions arise; monitoring completion of agreed-upon repairs, if applicable; managing final walk-through and ensuring contract terms are met; and coordination with the closing attorney and review of the settlement statement for accuracy to facilitate a smooth closing. We also have a carefully curated list of service providers that can help you make you new house your own.