July marks the height of summer. Spring blooms have faded, air conditioners are running on high, summer gardens are beginning to produce, and we're seeking water and other respite. I've collected articles relevant to our season:
- News in New Construction: Statistics on new construction, how an agent can help, and an excellent resource listing all the new and future projects.
- Optimal Indoor Comfort: Did you know that Americans spend over 90% of their time indoors? This month the focus is on keeping your home cool and ways to improve the air quality in your home.
- Summer Home Maintenance Checklist: It's time to concentrate on the exterior of our homes - and this is the "best of" list for our climate in Georgia.
- Elevating Culinary Spaces: Both Houzz and Home Stratosphere offer up articles with many photos showing the trends for the year.
- Beat the Heat with Cool Escapes: Pickin' peaches, waterfalls, best BBQ, day pool passes at hotels, indoor (and air-conditioned) arcades, cabanas, DIY backyard games, an ice cream festival, ideas for travel, and more.
It's always a pleasure to share news and information about changes and trends in Atlanta's real estate market. I hope you'll find this edition helpful, informative, and entertaining - and I always welcome your feedback. If you or someone you know is considering a change at home, I'd love to chat!
Enjoy Your Summer -
P.S. A reminder that if you have a Notice of Assessment you are questioning, give me a call so I can run a CMA for you. I'm happy to help!